Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

1 Message

August 21st, 2019 19:00

Broken TV Disappointment

Last week I ordered a 55” Samsung Q80R and accepted delivery today.  The box was missing one shipping band but no obvious damage.  As soon as help arrived we picked it up, put its feet on, turned it on, and the screen is junk

It is black in places, has color lines running vertically on 2/3 of the screen, and you can see where the glass is cracked.  Can’t feel the lines on the screen, but you can’t miss them when it’s on.

Now I’m nervous for the battle ahead.  I’ve read some very troubling posts about returns!

3 Posts

August 22nd, 2019 16:00

They are the absolute worst. Good luck. When I ordered a TV from Dell, my 30 day returned window was down to several days by the time the TV arrived. They do anything they can to make it difficult to return items or claim a warranty.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

August 29th, 2019 07:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience surrounding your order.

I will be glad to review this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

No Events found!