Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 17th, 2013 04:00

Can DELL give Inspiron 17R SE customers an estimated date for SHIPPING!

I do not know how many times I've asked this question.. but one more time to make sure it is obvious..

Customers that have ordered the Inspiron 17R SE (8GB model) that is currently 'out of stock' due to a 'parts shortage' would like to know when DELL expect to ship these laptops once the 'missing part' arrives on the 26th April as stated by so many DELL customer reps.

So...

Can you tell us an DATE of when you estimate this will be SHIPPED BY 

P.S Please do not ask for my private details or order number as it isn't required, everyone Dell knows about the issue.. seriously I cannot understand the problem with giving out a date.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 17th, 2013 07:00

Hi Zabius,

Thank you for posting your concerns again. As per your communication with other Dell representatives, we are unable to provide any information other than the parts are expected to be received on 4/26/13. Becasue of this unforseen delay in vendor related shipments, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery date.

I trust this information is helpful. If you are unable to wait for this order, we are happy to help you cancel this and make a selection that is currently available and shipping.

Thanks for your patience,
Lorna

No Events found!