Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 23rd, 2015 09:00

Canada Customer Escalation - Horrible Dell Experience and Horrible Service - Disrespectful Agents

Hello,

In short, I wish to discuss about an issue with a Canada-based Dell Customer Reps. I have open tickets with all Dell "departments" and must have communicated with 100+ agents in Inidia, Marroco, and Philippines. Advanced Resolution lied and disrespected me in order to meet KPIs. I have sent a letter to North York Dell Canada Inc. office and did not hear back. I would appreciate a call back by someone of appropriate knowledge.

Francis

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

February 25th, 2015 15:00

Hi Francis,

Thank you for posting your comments on the Dell Community Forum. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience or frustration you may have been caused while trying to resolve your concerns with Dell Canada.

According to your comments you have contacted our North York Dell Canada Inc. office. Generally, once you have contacted our executive offices, your case is assigned to our Executive Escalations (EE) team. Their authority supersedes that of our department and we are unable to intercede on your behalf.

I am happy to forward your comments to the representative assigned to your case. Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

Thank you for your patience,
Lorna

No Events found!