Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 26th, 2014 15:00

Carrier used in Australia?

Is there any way to find out which carrier will be used to deliver my computer to Adelaide Australia? Delivery date is 4 March, but there's no way to find out what time or who will be doing the delivery.

The only contact information for the Australian Dell office is a Postal Address!!! (Is this a computer company??)

3 Posts

March 9th, 2014 01:00

The computer was delivered by Startrack Express one day before the predicted date. Minor issue when they couldn't find our address (for no apparent reason!) but I collected it from their office with no problems.

1 Message

September 18th, 2019 16:00

Thankyou for the update on your delivery.

I am waiting on my delivery now too within NSW. I purchased it on the 11/9/19 with it scheduled to be delivered on the 24/9/19. It’s continuing to say its shipped since the 16/9/19.... I am Inpatient unfortunately 1) my postgrads assignments are due 2) my first good computer I have brought. I feel like it’s taking forever due to seeing shipped + my brother received his the same week he purchased.  

I unfortunately just read all the horror stories on delayed deliveries! Until your post i have been reading getting more and more nervous of experiencing the same results as my case sounds similar to these stories. In addition; the customer service really needs improvement.

Thankyou again for taking the time to update your post. 

No Events found!