Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 25th, 2013 04:00

Complaint regarding Customer Service Representative, Dell Belgium

Hi,

I started chatting with a Belgium Dell employee because I had some questions about my order. The conversation went slow, and the employee seemed very unclear and unfriendly. So when the chat was over I filled in the employee's review honestly. I remained polite and said something in the way of 'unclear about solution' and 'unfriendly'. All of a sudden I get a rather rude e-mail from that person's Dell e-mail. So now I would like to make a complaint about:
- the person contacting me personally. I find that employees should NOT be able to contact me personally unless I of course discussed it through e-mail at first.
- the person being impolite to me.
- the fact that it's SO hard to make a complaint about Dell. There's not any e-mail or ticketing service available on the Belgian site. The Belgian site is for that matter very unclear, a lot of unnecessary steps to take, and a lot of missing links.

Can someone give me an e-mail address or link where I can post my complaint officially?

803 Posts

July 25th, 2013 10:00

Hello AnnVH,

Thanks for posting your comments and bringing this to our notice. We're glad that you've taken time to write about this because your feedback plays an important role in evaluating our products and support. All chats are recorder so this shouldn't be difficult to be resolved. Please provide the order number, name on the account through Private message. I will provide all the required details through private message because it will enable us to have a more secure conversation.

To send a Private message, click my User name on blue and Start Conversation.

No Events found!