Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 21st, 2015 21:00

Computer not received in two days

I was promised delivery of  a laptop within two days. It did not arrive today. Looking at the UPS tracking, it was sent via ground delivery, which is extremely slowly, so  it says it will arrive nine days after I ordered it. If I had known it would take that long, I would not have ordered it at all. I called Dell  and spoke to at least 5 different people over the course of an hour, none of whom helped me and transferred me to someone else, and finally Customer Care was closed. I need this laptop urgently and still do. Dell should immediately overnight air express send me another one and retrieve the first one through UPS, since it was Dell's error in the first place. I am thoroughly disappointed by the way Dell has handled this, first, by Dell's error in send it the incorrect way, and second, by the totally unprofessional and inefficient customer service. I want to know how Dell is going to make this right for me.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 22nd, 2015 09:00

Hi BarbieE, 

Thank you for posting your inquiry on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please allow me to apologize for any frustration or disappointment this delivery date may have caused. 

Without specific customer account or order information I can only respond in general terms. Please be advised, Dell does not guarantee delivery.

Delivery options are selected at the point of sale. If you did not upgrade from the free shipping, then the order will be delivered within 5-7 days as noted on the website or on your order confirmation. If you did select the delivery upgrade, then your delivery charges may be refunded. 

If you still need assistance please reply to my email and provide the requested information. 

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!