Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

1 Message

February 21st, 2019 08:00

DO not trust dell

Purchase ID: , ORDER  Order placed Feb 10th Expected delivery Feb 21st Called on the 21st after noticing a new authorization on my card. After hours on the phone was told my order was cancelled due to parts availability. Was told an e-mail was sent to me notifying me of the cancelled order ( I never received this e-mail and they claim they can not resend it) Was told that it’s impossible that they re authorized my card e-mailed screen shot from bank proving it after 67 minutes on the phone the call was dropped. I have purchased many dell computers they have served me well I am interested in purchasing another, but the customer service is so bad why should anyone trust dell and do business with them? i would like a call (my phone number is on file) i would like a copy of the cancelled order that was supposedly sent to me i would like the charges removed from my bank before i dispute them. why should i do business with dell in the future?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 22nd, 2019 09:00

Thank you for your message. Truly apologize that we were not able to provide you with an experience that was completely satisfactory to you. I assure you that this situation is not indicative of the quality service Dell is capable of providing.

I would like to investigate this & assist you further. For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order number/customer number, registered name & email address.

No Events found!