Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 23rd, 2023 05:00

Delay in laptop delivery

I placed an order for Dell Inspiron 15 5518 laptop on 18 Jan 2023 and ETA was 20th Jan. The order still shows in confirmed status not even in production. When contacting customer support I understand the old famous part delayed and not ETA. What I'm surprised that Dell did not reach out proactively to keep the customer informed and moreover they share the update when i decided to check the order status. So, currently in Limbo without any delivery date.

This purchase is for my sister and Dell had already put me in shame due to their supply delay. I'm surprised that a brand like Dell is accepting a order without checking their part supply which put a doubt on their supply chain efficiency and integration with the sales process.

3 Posts

January 25th, 2023 02:00

This is for other customer who have a same horrible experience as me. Today I received a response from Dell support team privately that laptop order will be cancelled as Dell have apparently "OVERSOLD" a laptop. This is ridicules! How can a reputed company could do that ? So, I was right in my opinion that dell do not have control on their supply & sales and wasting customer time and money on chasing them after paying the money upfront.

3 Posts

January 26th, 2023 02:00

Can i get the refund asap please as I see the order is still in confirmed state. I need to book other laptop so appreciate your help

No Events found!