Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 4th, 2013 17:00

Delivery split up into 2 shipments

I ordered a Gaming Laptop and a "chill pad", I remember when I was ordering the computer I read that someone had to be there to sign for the computer. I totally understand that however I have an estimated delivery time of the 3rd week of August for my computer. I planned ahead to take off of work for that, but I just noticed that the "chill pad" was shipped separately and will is at the fed ex office now and has a scheduled delivery for tomorrow. The fed ex delivery estimate is "by 4:30pm". My question is will FedEx just leave the "chill pad" at my door as no one will be home tomorrow. And I don't see the logic in wasting a day off from work to wait for a $55.00 accessory.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,

Also one more question:

How does the "chill pad" being shipped almost 20 days  prior to my computer being shipped play into the return period. If for some unforeseeable reason I get my computer it's a dud or what not that I return (again I hope this does not happen but from reading the forums there are a lot of unhappy people, WHICH I pray I will not be)  Will I be stuck with a "chill pad" because it's 21 day return window will be expired by the time I get my computer?

Thanks again any knowledge is appreciated.

803 Posts

August 5th, 2013 02:00

Hi forJAT,

Thanks for posting your comments. FedEx will try to deliver the package within the next three days again, if you're not be available on the delivery date. You can also call FedEx on 1-800-463-3339 and check if there is any option where you can collect the 'chill pad' from the nearest FedEx office. Should there be any issues with the system and you need to return the chill pad, please be assured we'll take care of it as you have already mentioned about it here. 

No Events found!