Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

June 20th, 2018 10:00

Dell Do you care about Customers at all?

Hello,

This is nothing but a night mare for the past month. It all started when i sent my All in One XPS for repair. The repair center lost the pc and after days and days of emailing and escalation after escalation the Adavance Resolution Group (by the way all support are located overseas) sent me a refurbished unit as a replacement. This replacement unit is horrible looking, and the ports are located in the back center and in a deep recess which makes it hard to access. I am trying to get in touch with someone at US headquarters but so far no luck. All the people i am getting are based in India and all they have to say is "we apologize for the inconvenience" and transferring the case back and forth.

I have already file a complaint with California's attorney general and i am hoping that someone at Dell (prefferably in the USA) reads this post and responds. 

I can't believe Dell support has fallen to such lows. Over the years i have bought so many pcs and Dell used to be a great company, but now just too much hassle in dealing with them.

4 Operator

• 

2.3K Posts

June 20th, 2018 11:00

So it sounds like you had an XPS All in One PC that is not sold anymore and they do not have replacements. Under the replacement program you are entitled to a refurbished unit equal to or better (depending on stock) then what you had. So for example if you had Version 1 of the XPS AIO and they decided to do a replacement and they don't have any in stock or have them any more, you get the current version. Unfortunately that could mean that the design is different and it seems your replacement was and not to your liking. There isn't anything that can be done with that as they simply do not have any exact model replacements for you. If the unit is defective or damaged then you could ask for another replacement as the one you received was bad.

2 Posts

June 21st, 2018 09:00

I suggest you take a look at Dell's product line before commenting, Dell does XPS all in one, here are the links

https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-desktop-computers/xps-27-all-in-one/spd/xps-27-7760-aio

And if "there isnt anything that can be done" and mind this is all Dells fault,, then a cash compensation is always an option.

No Events found!