Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T

April 1st, 2017 11:00

DFS, login problems

I have been trying since December to login in to my DFS (Dell Financial Services) account with no luck. I have talked to representatives, reset my password about fifty times, and tried every browser I have access to.  Do you have ANY idea why my account does not work? I was recently hit with a deferred interest charge due to this website login situation! I find this to be ludicrous for a computer manufacturer to have issues like this with their own financial website. I have been loyal Dell customer for over 15 years. It is hard to be loyal to a company that ignores you when you need help paying on your account. I get repeated emails telling me to do the same things over and over. Contact us "Monday through Friday". Rep can't help and will escalate this further. Same story over and over. HELP!

April 3rd, 2017 06:00

Hi timborockhard,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your DFS login issue. 

Please share the error message along with the below details via Private Message and I'll be glad to assist =
Registered Name:
Account Number:
Email Address:

To Private Message, click my DELL-username. Then under Contact Me, click, "Send this user a private message".

Regards,
Fuzail

Update = The DFS log in page is functioning today. Please try again.

No Events found!