Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

5 Posts

November 18th, 2022 04:00

Dell India, poor service

I purchased an Alienware m15 R6 from Australia and transferred its ownership to India which turned out to be faulty. I had multiple conversations with Dell technical support in which they agreed that the laptop should be replaced but was denied due to cross region replacement requirements. I tried making multiple concessions for getting the laptop replaced which included bringing the laptop to Australia for the replacement procedure but they would not help me out. I also pointed out that the terms and conditions during the ownership transfer didn't specify that cross region products are treated differently apart from the mention of shortage or unavailability of some parts during repair which isn't the case here.

I would now like to get things moving by serving Dell with a letter along with supporting documentation. Could you please give me the address or email address where I can serve this letter?

• 

25.7K Posts

November 18th, 2022 22:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

November 22nd, 2022 23:00

I have already tried communicating with your team.. just give me the address or email address where I can serve this letter?

No Events found!