Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

December 6th, 2012 17:00

Dell Order Processing and Status Nightmare

Placed order for Dell Gift Cards on 11/28,   credit card was charged on 11/30 and order status changed to shipped on 12/3.  Have not received order till date even though next business day shipping was selected.  Called to determine the status, was told the order information cannot be located, and it would take another 10-12 BUSINESS days to process the order.  Is Dell really kidding me? How long it take to send gift cards?   Dell customer service is so fragmented that one department cannot get information another department.  After you have waited for couple of hours on one call, they tell you call another department where you have to wait another couple of hours.  Once this order is done, this would be my last purchase from Dell.

December 6th, 2012 19:00

My bro in law ordered a computer for me with his credit card and wanted it shipped to my address. Long story short, after 2 recalls by Dell I finally recieved the computer. Oh, also about 6 hours time on landline telephone also!! Get it right Dell!!  I feel ur pain!!

No Events found!