Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 19th, 2015 06:00

Dell Outlet Delayed Shipping

Good morning.  I received an email this morning advising my order was being delayed.  What was ordered and paid via paypal on 2/13 is now delayed until 2/27.  The cash has not been pulled from my bank account to paypal and Dell only has an authorization in.

How do I find out about the delay and what is causing the hold up?  I ordered via the outlet to not only get a great deal, but to get a laptop which I assumed was there, in stock and ready to ship as my current unit is dead.  Status has remained "in production" since the order and I am in need of something to travel and work with ASAP. 

Thanks

1 Message

February 20th, 2015 08:00

I am experiencing the same issue with an outlet order I placed on 2/13 also, where the order has been delayed with little explanation.  All of my outlet orders I have placed in the past shipped within a few days, and I was expecting the same level of service this time around.  I also need the laptop I ordered ASAP and am curious as to the delay on a laptop I assumed was in stock and relatively ready to ship.  Thanks very much!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

February 20th, 2015 08:00

Hi Ron P,

Thanks for posting your inquiry on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Without any specific customer account information, I can only respond in general terms.

I believe the Dell Outlet is being impacted by the severe weather in the mid-south and the northeast. I suspect orders are backlogged.

I am happy to look into this matter further. Please reply to my email and provide the requested information.

Thanks,

Lorna

No Events found!