Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

3 Posts

April 17th, 2020 09:00

Dell Rewards never showed in my account

When I created my online Dell account, I clicked the box that said also sign me up for Dell rewards. When placing my order the next day for a $2,000 laptop, I once again clicked the box saying to sign me up for Dell rewards. When receiving my computer a couple of weeks later and registering it it signed me up for rewards.

The Rewards never showed in my account!. When calling them they tell me I did not sign up for rewards until I activated the laptop, which is false. I supposedly did it during the other times. they literally told me they were not going to honor when I selected the box to sign me up and they would not issue rewards or my purchase.

Dell has got to have some of the worst customer service I have ever seen in a company. Their version is the Customer is never right.

• 

25.7K Posts

Hi,

Could you private message us the requested details, so that we can look into it.

-Vanitha

• 

25.7K Posts

Hi,

I'm sorry to know about it. Could you private message us the order number and the email address associated to your Dell rewards account, so that we can look into.

-Vanitha

April 17th, 2020 13:00

Hello, i've replied you with the requested data but I haven't received any answer from you yet

• 

25.7K Posts

April 17th, 2020 13:00

Thank you for writing to us but I have not received any of your details about the order that you are referring to herewith the name & email address.

Request you to share these details via a private message to have a secured conversation.

-Anita

• 

25.7K Posts

April 21st, 2020 01:00

Hi,

We still haven’t heard from you.

We’ll proceed to close this case for now. You could reach out to us with the requested details at your convenience and we’ll be glad to help you.

-Vanitha

• 

25.7K Posts

April 23rd, 2020 09:00

Hi,

I request you to delete the Dell-centric information on public and send us a private message due to security reasons.

-Vanitha

April 23rd, 2020 09:00

Sorry, I didn't know anyone had responded to me.
Order Number was: 
If your reply is the normal canned response saying I placed the order on 03/17 but did not sign up for dell rewards until 3/27 when I received the order don't bother answering.
My problem is your website is misleading when you register on your website to place an order there is a box to check that says also enroll me into Dell Rewards. This does not enroll you apparently as it says it will. Even when you try to enroll manually it either takes you back to the registration page which does not work obviously or it gives you an error saying you are not authorized to view this page.

• 

25.7K Posts

April 25th, 2020 01:00

Hi,

We're still waiting to hear from you. Could you private message us the requested details, so that we can look into it.

-Vanitha

1 Message

July 26th, 2020 21:00

I also haven’t received my rewards 

No Events found!