Start a Conversation

Unsolved

Closed

S

4 Posts

March 27th, 2023 08:00

Dell Trade in started February 20, no movement?

Hello,  

I’ve trade in my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop a month ago. The trade in status has never changed from “Trade in started” since February 20th. Customer care numbers are not working. Is there a way to contact Dell? Did anyone face the same issue? 

Thanks,

4 Posts

April 2nd, 2023 03:00

I sent a private message to dell support and they  were very quick to respond. Issued credit with in a day. 

thank you very much!

• 

25.7K Posts

March 27th, 2023 08:00

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear this. 
Provide the Trade in ID #, the Service Tag # and the registered owner’s name via private message. Click our hyperlinked DELL-Cares username. On the right, click, "Send this user a private message". I'll have it checked right away.

-Susanna

• 

25.7K Posts

March 28th, 2023 07:00

Hi,

We haven't heard from you since our last conversation. Could you provide the Trade in ID details and the required information via private message? So that we could check with the team and assist you further.

4 Posts

March 28th, 2023 07:00

Hello,

Thanks for your response

• 

25.7K Posts

March 28th, 2023 08:00

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

Please edit/delete the post from public view as it contains confidential information. I request you to provide such information via Private message so that we could have a secured conversation.

-Susanna

4 Posts

March 28th, 2023 08:00

Hello,

I've removed the information from my previous post and sent a private message.

2 Posts

May 16th, 2023 09:00

It should not be this difficult to get the promised credit. The process that was described in the trade-in site, does not work. No clue what happened to the customer support personnel manning the phones.. When I call, I get the obscure message for days 'The department you are trying to reach is closed'

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

June 30th, 2023 13:00

All,

For all non-technical issues, send them a private message. Click the DELL-Cares username. Their Forum profile page will then appear. On the right, click "Send this user a private message".

No Events found!