Start a Conversation

Unsolved

SS

1 Message

September 4th, 2019 17:00

Dell has complicated my business

I am sorry to inform you that I have cancelled my order. Delivery time was updated today to the 16th of September, almost twice of what you told me when purchasing, when i called the Dell 1300 number they said there was a problem with the payment and was just recently done. I have my Statement showing that the payment went through on the 26th of August, meaning that the issue was internally in Dell. The order confirmation dates to the 27th of August.

I am so disappointed with Dell, I have been a Dell customer for 10 years now. I have attached all this information hoping that someone will be responsible enough to call me and solve the problem you guys have put me in. I was purchasing this computer to complete a job recently appointed to my new company, I have no computer and I was told that the refund of my money might take up to 11 days(an hour after my call I still haven't received my cancellation email), this impedes me from going to a shop and purchasing something off the shelf to complete this deadline I had committed to. I am writing this to you since I can't find anywhere else higher to send it. Please elevate this matter to a higher dell representative. I imagine this is not your fault, but your 
company has put me and my business in a lot of trouble.
Sincerely, 

Sasha Schiavi

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

September 5th, 2019 03:00

Hi, Sasha

I apologize for the overall experience. Please private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address. 

If the order is cancelled before it is shipped, the credit will be automatically reversed to your account in 3-5 business days. 

Thanks,

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

September 6th, 2019 00:00

Hi Sasha,

I haven't heard from you. For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sahana R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

No Events found!