Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

1 Message

January 10th, 2019 14:00

Dell has lost my Chromebook, not sure who to talk to

So a few months ago, I sent my Chromebook in for repairs because the track pad was not working. I handle several cases with Dell for my business, so I figured it would be the standard procedure: Dell sends a box, you send the machine back, they repair and then the Chromebook will be returned.

This SR was a little different. Instead of sending a box, I received just a shipping label from Dell. I had never had that happen, but I didn't think much of it. So I sent the unit out for repair. A few weeks go by and the unit hasn't been returned to me yet. So I contact Dell, and they said it was already delivered. When I got the tracking information, I saw it was delivered back to Ingram Micro, our distributor. So I called them, and of course they had no idea what I was talking about but they said they'd take a look for me. I waited 2 weeks, and was in contact with them. They were unable to track it down, and wouldn't tell me if an employee had signed for it.

It has now been over 2 months and I haven't received my Chromebook. I tried talking to Dell but they keep telling me to check with Ingram. Ingram says call Dell. There's gotta be something I can do about this, to get my unit back. I am just growing tired of the back and forth.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Austin M.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

January 16th, 2019 10:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to investigate this and assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

No Events found!