Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 16th, 2015 09:00

Dell outlet (UK) warranty MESS

Hi,

I just received a tabled that ordered a few days ago and registered it on my Dell account.

What I noticed was that the warranty displayed different expiry date (middle of Feb 2016) instead the supposed one year after the purchase/sale date. Also it stated as shipped country the .. France ( I received the tablet in UK!).

Calling the Dell tech support looks like MESS, one guy had no idea what I was talking about the second one asked to email him the invoice (which I did), at the end he asked me to call again another day as he could not transfer the ownership to me as something did not match (!).

Well, as I understand now, I got a tablet from the Dell outlet without support, as the tablet is registered to ...someone else?

Definitely not happy about this...

thx

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 16th, 2015 13:00

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your comments on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please accept my apology for any frustration or inconvenience the transfer of the service tag may have caused.

I am happy to forward your concerns to customer care representatives supporting the UK. Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so they may access your account records.

Thanks,

Lorna

No Events found!