Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

1 Message

April 13th, 2019 07:00

Dell reward pending

I purchase a server for $10.000:

2/9/2019 reward Pending $288.87  for 2 months! I contacted customer support multiple time always the same answer: 

Dear PATRICK B,
Thank you for contacting Dell Customer Care and for the opportunity to resolve your issue. Hopefully this issue is being taken care and I am working on it. Please allow us 24 hrs so that I can get back to you with the best resolution. At Dell, we take pride in our service so please let us know if you have any other questions. Just forward this email, with the subject line intact along with your query, to US_Customercare@Dell.com and be sure to let us know your preferred contact number and best time to call.
Thank you for choosing Dell.
Mary L

Then nothing! They keep you on hold for a few minutes like they are doing something. I do tape my phone call  now. One time they forget to turn off their mic and they were  making joke about my calls. We are customer since 2000! Servers, Laptop, Switches, etc., all from Dell very good products. Pro Support the best. Customer Service is Non-Existent! So far 2 months pending reward?

Cannot find any body to complaint!

Please help!

No Responses!
No Events found!