Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 9th, 2016 13:00

Dell shipped cancelled order, unable to get straight answers and still no refund

So I placed an order on 2-16-16. On 2-18-16 we still had not gotten an email about the order so I called and was told the order was on hold. I cancelled the order.

On 2-24-16 the order arrived, after it had been cancelled. I called Dell which took 3 hours. After all of that I was told the re that cancelled the order resubmitted it. To me this sounds shady, perhaps they where trying to boost their commissions.

After a second phone call of 2 hours I got an RMA started. I was told that after they get the computer back it could take 10-15 days to issue a refund. So now Dell has placed an order on my behalf without my permission, charged my card and are now playing with my money for the next 15 days?

Now, 15 days later, Still no refund. So I call Dell again.  21 minutes later I get a rep who can't hardly speak English and I give him my order number. I ask why I have not gotten my refund and he asks for my order number again then he mumbles something and hangs up on me.

So now I'm on the phone, on hold again. 8 minutes in and I'm typing this while waiting.

I will never buy another Dell again, nor will my company, or friends. Watch out customers!

No Responses!
No Events found!