Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 16th, 2017 17:00

Dell stolen my money?

Hi, 

I'm so disappointed about Dell customer service and shipping. I ordered a laptop Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming from Oct 19, 2017 and I still haven't received it. I called Dell customer service a lot of time, or even chat online, they did not answer my questions. They just said I have to call to Verification Department so they can help me. Yes, I already called them almost every single day. I checked on my tracking number, It showed that my order was sent to Lebanon, TN??? Even though I live in South California, and someone picked up in Carson, California which close to my house. At first, they said my order still peocessing, they need me to confirm order to verify. Secondly, they said they still check in on my order. Then, I called back and someone was hung up my phone?? Thirdly, they said they wrote the paper to canceled my order and refund my money within 3 to 5 business days, I had waited until the 7th day, I called back, they said according to my first day that I called them was Oct 30, so I will get my money on Nov 15, and I still haven't see anything. Why don't they explicitly work with me? Is it mean they want to steal my money? I'm so sick of this customer service, all I want is just give back my money.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

November 17th, 2017 10:00

We strive to provide a great purchase experience for all of our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case. We hope that we get a chance to turn around your experience with us.

Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the order number, registered name & email address.

No Events found!