Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 8th, 2014 02:00

Disappointed about Sales Services (Belgium)

Hi all, I work with Dell since 2008 where I ordered ~50,000.00 US$. For years the sales personnel were very helpful. Now I ordered a Precision M3800, 16GB, 256GB SSD (in my eyes an excellent laptop) and problems start: 1. Not the right country (in my country there are no direct sales from Dell). OK, I use a representative shop but they ask a fortune - 4,800.00 US$ and on the web site it is advertised ~2,400.00 US$!) 2. Complained to the original country, finally got a quote - reduced public price, OK for me since I need it. 3. Now I would like to have an offer for a mini data-center and a bunch of M3800 laptops (100,000.00 US$), thru phone they said to me I have to go thru the same representatives and via e-mail no response. Called again via telephone (left already a few messages), nothing comes back. What on the heck is going on at Dell? I like Dell products! My client is pressuring me for a quote but I can't give one! I think, not to loose my client, I'm obliged to go for Hewlett Packard (HP). Could someone tell what to do? Thanks.

3 Apprentice

• 

8.8K Posts

June 8th, 2014 09:00

the-tech-guy

Not trying to pass you on to the next guy but this is the USA Customer Service forum.  To find out what's going on with your issue you need to contact your support forum.

The main reason you need to do this is we don't have records for what goes on in Belgium.  They're a separate entity.

I will try to find you the correct link for your issue and post it back in this thread.

Z..................

3 Apprentice

• 

8.8K Posts

June 8th, 2014 10:00

June 10th, 2014 04:00

Hi,

I filed a complaint to the manager, but even not an acknowledgment I got!

Sorry to say but I go for HP servers - at least they were very quick in responding, they did a nice discount (which I can return it to my client), and they do all the setup (included in the price) - this I call "SERVICE".

Wish you all the best.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

June 11th, 2014 09:00

Hi the-tech-guy,

Thank you for posting your comments on the Dell Community Form Customer Care Board. We appreciate anyone who will take the time to share their customer experience. Customer feedback remains an important tool in evaluating our products and services.

This will advise I forwarded your concerns to Customer Service Representatives supporting Belgium.  Please know that Dell greatly values your business, and we would make the most of a second chance to serve you, should you grant us one.

I realize we already missed one opportunity with you; however I am confident that given another, we would be successful in providing you with the exceptional products and services associated with the Dell name. If you still need assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,

Lorna

No Events found!