Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 10th, 2013 07:00

Disgraceful Service

Hi and good week

I want to complain about the service i got while ordering a laptop by phone service and violation of promises\contract. During my stay in Canada i decided to order a laptop, after a research i made, i figured out that dell is very trustworthy and professional company. I decided to order Inspiron 15 Notebook (Inspiron 15R  SE). My departure date back to my country  was 24.2.13. So i called dell phone service at 15.2.13  to check how long it  take to it to be ship and deliver to my staying address. One of the representative told me that it wont be deliver in time. After couple of hours i got call from another representative his name is Anand that told me and promised me that i will be deliver at 21.2.13 i asked him several times and told him that another guy told me that it wont be deliver at time. But he told me don't worry i promise you it will and if not you will get a refund immediately. So i made the order at 16.2.13. After couple days i called to check that every thing is okay and they gave me a number of a delivery company that told me it will take 5 days (after my departure date). So i called Andy  and after a lot of tries to get him  he answered me and told me relax and he will deal with it . At the 22.2.13 i tried to get Andy with no success, so i talked with delivery company  and ask for an address of the store because i wanted to collect it by my self. I had been told that i cant have it and they will call me when the laptop will be ready. When i understood that i wont get it at time i asked to get my refund back as it was promised to me. I talked with managers and they told me that they have rules and it takes approximately one month i explained them my problem and told them the story but they told me that there is nothing to do. It was a very bad experience for me with dell i hope u take it to your consideration and it wont happen again. Thanks,

Mark Roslik 

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 12th, 2013 12:00

Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting us and relating your customer journey. We appreciate anyone who will take time to provide feedback regarding our products and services.

Please allow me to apologize for any frustration you may have been caused.  Please understand that a system's shipping date, as provided by a Dell Sales or Customer Care Representative or on the Dell Web site, is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.  Usually, a system or product will ship on or before its estimated shipping date.  Occasionally, however, vendor-related issues may delay the manufacture and subsequent shipment of an order.  Please understand that in such situations, the assembly of your custom-ordered computer cannot be completed until the necessary parts have arrived at Dell.  I apologize for any inconvenience this unforeseen delay may have caused.

Please contact me privately, by clicking on my name in blue and selecting the email icon or Start a Conversation, and provide the following information. I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #:
Country of purchase:
Current country location:
Reason:

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!