Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 21st, 2015 18:00

EXTREMELY POOR Customer Service and now no REFUND available?

After a month of trying to get a software bundle from Corel to download, being told that it is a server problem, then a software issue, then a server problem on Corel's server I'm stuck with no software, the bill in the mail and being told refund for product NOT RECEIVED is no longer an option as it is now 40 days! Really the order was placed on December 12, the laptop was delivered on Dec 15 and software was not available for download until December 17th. Given it is January 21st and it pass 30 days but every time I called the premium customer service number I was connected to persons who due to their dialect could not be understood I would be told that they would call back with the resolution in 48 hours. Of course there was no call returned until 3 or 4 days later. I have called them several times, and yes they had called into my computer to assist in a download of the software in question. After all the patience in allowing them time to resolve a problem that has only happened ever on my computer (no else in the world of dell has ever had this issue) I was given a case number to get a refund. I called and guess what - the Refund department is closed. Called again same issue and then tonight I am told I no longer can get a refund! I won't be buying Dell again - and STRONGLY RECOMMEND any new customer to think long and hard and then do it again......Wish I would have read these post before making my purchase. Thieves, false advertising or just don't care. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER AT ALL

No Responses!
No Events found!