Start a Conversation

Unsolved

F

2 Posts

December 25th, 2018 03:00

Faulty XPS 13. Want refund or replacement

First the computer crashes due to a hardware issue and they refuse to compensate me for the loss of memory. My computer’s memory also could not be recovered because the BitLocker key was setup even though I’ve never logged in to my XPS with an email address. Two weeks after servicing, the laptop repeatedly crashes again. The DELL hotline is completely useless as Technicians blame windows updates. The user experience has been horrible on this laptop. FYI this laptop is less than a year old. I estimate my losses to be in the range of 100k if my memory cannot be recovered.

• 

25.7K Posts

December 26th, 2018 10:00

Hi,

Thanks for reaching us here. I will be glad to assist you with any technical assistance you need. To understand the issue better, could you provide more details on the exact issue you are facing with system crashing, like any error message or does it crash with any specific application?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (DCFAdmin) & send a private message with the Service Tag, registered name & email address so I can review the case details and be able to assist you better.

-Farooq

No Events found!