Start a Conversation

Unsolved

TI

1 Message

January 24th, 2019 17:00

Gift card, consolidate issue, no follow up

l'm writing this hoping someone can help me. My credit card was frozen. I saw Dell had this TV for $350 and it comes with a $100 gift card. So I had to buy gift cards to pay for them since my card is frozen. Then I found out I had to consolidate them. Worst mistake. I'm a broke college student lol. I can't afford mistakes like this. But I called them last Thursday to consolidate the gift cards. They told me to email all these things and so I did. I never got any reply besides the automated reply. I called again on Monday and the lady finally found my email lol, and supposedly sent in request. She assured me by the end of that day or by Tuesday that I would receive an email with all the numbers and request number or something like that. It is now Thursday and I still don't have any email from them at all. I called right now soon as I got off class the guy asked for a number that is suppose to come in that email and I can't because I didn't get anything. He asked for my email and said he couldn't find anything. He then left me because they were closing lol and sent me to another line that told me I had to talk to I had just talked to but they're closed now. What a joke. Don't know what I'm going to do now.

No Responses!
No Events found!