Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 7th, 2012 13:00

Horrible experience ordering from Dell.

I ordered a desktop computer from Dell, my shipment was almost delivered to me but I received an email that my order was canceled because they needed to verify my information. I called them, and after talking to four different people and having to call them back I verified my information, they said I would get a new tracking number within 24 hours. Well two days later no tracking number and I contacted Dell again, my order is still recalled. My credit card has been charged $1400 and I am not receiving any product from Dell. 

I asked three of the people I talked to about filing a complaint, they acted like they didn't hear me or that they didn't know that information. 

What kind of business is this? They basically stole my money and gave me the run around. I have contacted BBB.org as well since no one at Dell could give me any information. 

1 Message

December 11th, 2012 10:00

Customer Service at Dell is terrible, atrocious, I wish I never gave them a dime.  You call, wait 20 mins on hold, only to get transferred to someone else.  My overnight order turned into a 2-month order, and no one knows why.  I will never ever ever buy another computer from this company.

No Events found!