Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 12th, 2020 05:00

How do I file a complaint with Dell HQ corporate office? #2

I bought almost a $1000 nice Dell Inspiron laptop last year and I also bought extended premium support. Over the last month, I was having issues with my Wifi. I called premium tech support (call center in India) to troubleshoot and after all efforts were exhausted they asked me to have it shipped to their depot for repair. I received the Fedex shipping box with label and i mailed the laptop the same day I received the shipping box. It was promptly delivered at the designated address the following day morning (Nov 4th) and signed by someone there. After that when i enter the dispatch # on dell support, it had no updates as there are different stages like 'Device received' etc. I have been calling Dell tech support since Saturday to ascertain the status as it was indicated initially that the estimated completion time was Nov 9th. I even spoke to the supervisor and they mentioned that they have raised escalation ticket with the depot and yet no response. They say that they can't do anything until they receive a response. Does it mean that if Dell loses my laptop, customers have to wait endlessly? Hate dell customer support and I will never buy one again.  Appreciate if you could provide how i can raise a complaint with Dell corp HQ. Thanks. - SC

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

December 3rd, 2020 08:00

Update November 27 = Repair Service Depot sent the laptop back to the customer.

Looks like your service depot sent the laptop back though there is no mention of the same on your website. It’s working.
sucha19

No Events found!