Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 12th, 2017 20:00

How to find an order's customer number?

Hi,

I have placed an order as guest on 11/12. However I could not get invoice of it. It keep asking for customer number where I cannot find anywhere.

Later I used the same email/phone/address to create an account in Dell but I'm not able to find or link the same order for the same reason, it keep asking for customer number I could not find anywhere!

Can someone please help?

Thanks

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

November 13th, 2017 10:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to assist you on this.

Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the order number, registered name & email address.

1 Message

January 22nd, 2018 21:00

Hello, I am also having the same issue, is there anything I can do to find my customer number as well? Thanks.

1 Message

January 30th, 2018 11:00

Same here. Im stuck on the same issue. is there a way to find out?

1 Message

April 11th, 2018 12:00

I too cannot find my Customer number. I've checked under account settings, and my email. 

1 Message

July 12th, 2019 21:00

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 16th, 2019 09:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to assist you with this.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order number, registered name & email address.

1 Message

December 3rd, 2020 14:00

I am also having issues finding my customer number for my purchase and can't download my invoice. I tried using the DPID  on my order summary but that did not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

thanks,

Mario

No Events found!