Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

April 7th, 2017 10:00

I agree with all of these posts, the support is just garbage now.

I have paid for all the support I could get I was thinking this will be something that will keep my computer working no matter what. Boy was I wrong my fully covered computer has been to Houston twice each way was sent over night that was great. Neither of the time fixed the problem the first time i came back basically dead. The second time it would come on but the issue was not fixed. Then next dells solution was to send techs to my house the first guy was good replaced the parts so half of the problem was fixed. after another day spent on the phone with india this person insisted to me that he had the parts i needed for my computer in his hand, he also had the malfunctioning one and that that exact moment while hes on the phone with me in between the 4 minutes of hold he is switching them out on what he wanted me to believe was a computer just like mine. He said I got it solved ive done it right here and the right part is on its was he was physically mailing it so It will be solved and I have nothing to worry about. Three days later the next tech shows up takes my laptop apart again to replace the part, and shocker they send the wrong one again. He spend an hour on his phone im my home trying to explain it to india. Also in the process of finishing the job when he was done he just got up and left did not even try to turn it on. I wish he would have, good news it turned on bad news now I have screws rolling around in the inside of my computer. So I have to call beck to dell and explain to them why that is a bad thing So after making me run some more bios tests they agree to overnight another box. So its on its way back to tell the third time to be fixed, oh and this time they only shipped the box to me overnight, the ground shipping on the way back is going to take aver a week. I let alienware tech support know this and all they are able to do is confirm that I am correct. Most of the time I am calling to get some support and now the first thing every tech says is are you aware that your warranty is almost up, with still two months left on it the only thing they are worried about is selling the worthless warranty my computer has been back and forth from Texas visited by two different techs and is now being dragged back to Houston on a mule. I think that it is horrible and I want a refund but I cant get to anyone who understands, to them its all perfectly normal and they will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you off the phone so they can order you the wrong parts or provide you with incorrect service. That is the last dell I will ever buy I want to return it at this point I could have found so much better for the price I paid, and the tech support is the WORST, If anyone has any advice please help, you can reach me at my email  thank you.

No Responses!
No Events found!