Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

E

March 24th, 2016 23:00

I can't get technical support by ANY of the proposed means!

I've try opening a request form with no answer.  When I try to chat, the system is unable to verify my service tag ( ) and when I try to contact them via telephone it also tells me is unable to verify... even if I click the option to proceed without a service tag it won't allow me to proceed.  I am located in Puerto Rico so please help. 

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 25th, 2016 17:00

Hi elPepin,  

Thanks for posting your comments on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. This will advise the service tag # was removed for your protection. It’s never a good idea to post private information in public. 

I realize you are having difficulty with your service tag being recognized, however, the fastest way to receive assistance is through @DellCares via Twitter. They are available 24/7 to look into any concerns. If you don't have a Twitter account, you may also contact us through the Dell Facebook Support page.

You may also contact Dell%20Online%20Support," target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Dell Online Support, or on ourG+%20page" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"> G+ page. #Google+ users can find how-to tips, updates, & more at our #DellCares support page. Let us know how we may help! 

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!