Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 26th, 2013 02:00

Inspiron 3521 Complaint

This post is in regards to complaint numbers , I have not received any resolution till the time. I bought my laptop (Dell Inspiron 3521) in the month of May and since that time I have complained for 5-6 times for different issues and last 3 times i am facing a issue with no satisfactory support from your end, i am not at all satisfied with your product as well the support provided by your customer care executives, I am not able to understand for how many times i need to complaint and even every time i received call from your different executives whom i need to tell my issue again & again, i have given my number of hours to your team to explain, performing different tests on the laptop or every time updating Bios & formatting the system, even once the laptop was taken on remote for complete two days for that I have to postpone my urgent works, now i am very frustrated, i don't understand if the product provided by your team is not performing well and customer has face the issues again & again why don't your team replace the product in order to high customer satisfaction. Looking forward for any satisfactory solution/action from your end.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

November 26th, 2013 08:00

Neha2611,

We cannot alter any of the Care Executive team members decisions. You should re-escalate through them.

No Events found!