Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

5 Posts

February 11th, 2019 11:00

Inspiron 7373 Warranty and Service Issue

This 3rd post that I have posted...

I have purchased Inspiron 7373 on 07/24/2018. The pc have over heat, fan and battery issue since the first day of purchased.

I transfered the warranty to Turkey. Afterwards sent it to Turkey Dell Service. In service, It has been replaced its main board, fan, heatsink and battery. Then, Dell service send the item to me but loud fan and overheat issue continued.

Therefore, I sent it back again. And this time the fan and headsink have changed also thermal paste renewed.

Despite the everything, when pc reached me from service, I realized that same issues (overheat and loud fan) continued.

Now, I want replacement or full refund but Dell Turkey said that you have purchased this item from US and we can not do anything. Dell US says that "You transfered the warranty to Turkey and we can not help you".Hovewer, I can not use the product also it has been in service about 1 months.

I trust the Dell brand and bought this product but can not use it.Please give me an advise, What should I do?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 12th, 2019 09:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience you had to go through.

A refund can be provided only in the region of purchase & has to be within the return period. We do not have an option for a replacement in a different region.

We can have the issue escalated with the Turkey team & assist you further. 

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

No Events found!