Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 4th, 2018 18:00

Inspiron 7570, Dell Greece

On 11/9, I purchased a laptop (Inspiron 7570) from your representatives (Plaisio is the store) in Athens Greece. From the very first day, a problem was occurred at the monitor. I called the technical department of Dell Hellas and mentioned it.This happened at 12/9 and for the next three days, we communicated daily. Your company, sent me drivers to update the system, but the specific problem had been continued, so they sent me by e-mail a link, to execute "format". But after the format, the problem wasn't solved, so on 14/9 they told me that they will replace the laptop and I was asked to send them the invoice by email and a new laptop will be sent, the following 20 working days. That is the team of Dell Greece Technical Support that I've been contact to. I called them, the first week of October, no responses have been made and the answers I took, were from different technical staff members that truly underestimated the intelligence of the customers. Randomly, two weeks later, an employee talked to Mr.Pashos (employee of Dell Greece Technical Support), who found a mistake due to Dell and that was the reason I did not get my laptop. He told me to wait until October 26 and he informed him as he urged him as an urgent one. But, they did not inform me at all what's happening and I contacted the 30th of October, asking to speak to someone else. I spoke to Mr. Mavris (Technical Officer) who told me that he had one laptop, as mine and will look it personally. He asked me to be patient and suggested me,if my laptop model does not exist, a new one with the same specifications or better will be sent. I immediately received an email from Ms. Georgiadou saying : "After your discussion with the person responsible, as mentioned, we will contact the store for your selections and we will inform you by the end of the week. Good luck." Friday noon (13.00) came and I still didn't get anything (answers or new laptop) so I had to communicate again.The same situation! No one knew something to tell me. Mr Mavris told me that he would look at it directly and asked me to speak a little later. Time arrived at 16.55 and because the section would close at 17.00 I was re-calling after I had no notification. Mr Mavris was missing and Mr Kouras spoke to me (the head of the technical department). He told me that he would not give me a computer but my money back. I wanted to buy a Dell product, knowing that it is the best company in the world of servicing and support. I confirmed it in different forums and internet teams and talking to friends. As time goes by, I truly believe that Dell in Greece is not right to customers and I am forced to spend eight weeks without computer and lost money not doing my job. After 2 months of suffering and junk, my opinion for Dell is that it's not the best company in the world and the department of Greece, is good enough only for saying successive lies! My appreciation to you has been shaken. Before addressing the issue, I was a fan of you. Now, I am not. Can you solve the problem, with the Greek department? And make me believe that Dell is really reliable? Are you interested, as I thought buying dell to have customers all over the world happy? Then I expect you to do it immediately. Please have an immediate examination, as I am very disappointed. I am available to give you any information you want. Thank you in advance, waiting for your news.

22 Posts

December 21st, 2018 06:00

DELL is the company with the worst behavior against people who wanted to buy its products ...
DELL kept my money for 72 days because it was not able to replace a DOA product I bought (a model that even today, after almost four months, sold in stores).
Now, apart from me on various sites on the Internet, a lot of people are writing similar incidents that happen in Greece

22 Posts

November 7th, 2018 03:00

22 Posts

November 7th, 2018 03:00

i want dell US knows all about this and the official email to USA and the responsible for DELL problems in all countries

22 Posts

November 7th, 2018 07:00

• 

17K Posts

November 7th, 2018 08:00

MAKIS53,

Apologies for the issues you are having with Dell. Did you purchase your computer from a reseller in Greece or directly from Dell Greece?

Please send me the information below in a Private Message I will try to look up the information.

* Send me a private message by clicking my DELL-username
* Under, "Contact Me", click, "Send this user a private message"
* Provide the following:
Dell Order number
Dell Service Tag number
Registered name
Email address
Phone number

22 Posts

Monday, November 5, I received an email from dell ( ) where I was asked to receive the dell series 5000 to replace the dell series 7000 I bought. I contacted Tuesday, 6 November, with the director of the technical department, and claimed that the 5000 series with the 7000 series is the same. The same phone call from dell US ( I do not write the last two recently) that read what I wrote to the DELL community that is on its official page. He listened to me and said that in 24 hours he would provide a solution to my problem. I am waiting.

22 Posts

22 Posts

November 9th, 2018 07:00

I would like to know the customer's report which has not been solved.

22 Posts

November 10th, 2018 14:00

22 Posts

November 13th, 2018 04:00

hi Mr Jesse L ..and Mis Rosiemarie The laptop (dell inspiron 5750) proposed by you (almost 2 months I purchased the dell inspiron 7570 that was damaged from the beginning) could be of value as you say, but I will mention a few differences ... between series 5000 and 7000 I wonder why you do not know them 1.5000 plastic body series while the 7000 aluminum frame. 2. The 5000 line that I suggest is not even a lighted keypad that I find necessary for my job. 3. weight let me know if I make a mistake(the size of the screen is the difference and have he same money... but I cover myself with the 15 ") i do not have a laptop i have paid from 11 september, and dell in greece, you do not know when i my become money back.

22 Posts

November 14th, 2018 00:00

22 Posts

November 14th, 2018 02:00

As I write and i 'll write everything about what has happened so I will write how DELL has behaved to me, and the solution will give for a problem that is solely responsible for itself, continues for the 3rd month. Period 2 months of the company, as if I were replacing the laptop I bought (damaged) with a new one, it was inappropriate to do so, and I am waiting for a long time to return my money, because after 50 days my sole offer of replacement was I got laptop lower order, I did not accept.

22 Posts

November 15th, 2018 06:00

2 months and 4 days. Dell didn't replace a  DOA laptop from the first day and till now don't know when 'll give my money back.

22 Posts

November 16th, 2018 05:00

this morning I spoke with the director of the technical department of dell in Greece. 
I forbid to speak with the technical department in Greece, and I will also expose
the phone and what is it ... but it is my own to speak with the agent in ITALY. THE MONEY that I have given since 11th SEPTEMBER and I bought this DOA LAPTOP
may also make 60 WORKING DAYS TO RETURN TO ME. DESIGNED 50 DAYS DELL could not find a laptop ... I WANT to see what they are going to propose, because I think it's a serious company.
They offered me a lower laptop series 5h November. I DID NOT WANT...
I asked for my money from 10th October, but everyone in dell told me to be patient and I would be happy to have the solution they will give me.
AFTER November 5 and the suggestion to get 5000 series for 7000 that I did not accept ... hopefully money can get laptop.
TODAY they were talking for the first time that this can be done in 60 WORKING DAYS.
EARLY TO HAVE DELL 5 MONEY MONEY and we do ..
is to laugh ...

22 Posts

November 18th, 2018 06:00

i am very disappointed by dell 2 months and more.

as you will read the story, i bought doa laptop, and there are pieces from the same model to give me, dell did not care to replace it.

11 september, i bought a dell inspiron 7570 (doa).

14 september dell told me it will replace it in 20 working days max.

5 november, dell here in greece propose to me, a dell inspiron 5750, but i didn't want it.
because the 2 models are not the same. (plastic body vs alouminum body, backlight keyboard, weight)

6 november, dell told me that i must be waiting,and dell quickly will finish the problem and make me happy customer.

10 november, dell told me, not given to me a laptop same with this who i paid before 2 months....and dell will give me back my money (maximum in 60 working days...it's crazy)

if this will happens, dell has my money 5 months ....and i don't have the laptop who i buy from dell before 5 months.

untill now, there are many dell inspiron 7570 in greece. i dont know why dell do this to me

No Events found!