Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

1 Message

November 24th, 2022 03:00

Keep fault parts after an out of warranty repair

Hello,

I am living in Greece and I had made the following repairs in my Dell Latitude 5300:

-Battery change under warranty

-Out-of-warranty screen replacement, the cost of this replacement was paid by myself

I would like to keep the faulty parts of the old screen, the repair of which I have paid for. The reason is that the cost of replacing the screen will be covered by an insurance company and the company wants from me to deliver them the parts that were replaced. Obviously, the battery, which was replaced under warranty I will return it to dell.

The local dell sales contact here in Greece suggest me to refuse the delivery of the faulty parts and I will be contacted by the approapriate department of Dell in order to describe to them my intention to keep the faulty parts of the old screen.

The repair has been done before 15 days and no one has contacted me from Dell. I asked help from the  local dell sales contact and she told me that she can not do something (because it is an other department responsible) and gave me the following email to contact the appropriate department: warrantypartsreturn@dellemea.com. I sent them an e-mail before 3 days and I have not received any feedback.

Do you have any suggestion on how I am going to resolve this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Apostolos

• 

25.7K Posts

November 24th, 2022 03:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

No Events found!