Customer Care

Last reply by 06-23-2022 Solved
Start a Discussion

Laptop replacement limbo

On April 22nd I received a damaged computer (one letter of the keyboard wasn't working). I immediately called Dell and they granted me a replacement. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE NEW PRODUCT YET! I have contacted Dell several times (more than 5 phone calls of more than 1h each). Each of the customer service agents answers differently to my request. They have even tried to say that I was now "out of my warranty" and couldn't "ask for a replacement"... EVENTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN GRANTED ONE MORE THAN A MONTH AGO! I am very disappointed and feel disrespected by Dell and its Tech Support. I have been in limbo for 32 days.

Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions

Update = After completing troubleshooting, a DELL-Cares agent setup a system exchange.

Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

View solution in original post

Replies (7)

Hello, We see you are looking for assistance. If you need our help, you can start a Private message with us and we will be happy to assist you.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

Yes, I would like to start a private message chat. How do I do that?

As I replied a week ago, I don't know how to start a private message chat. Can someone answer or assist me?

Hello, I see you are looking for technical assistance. If you need our help, you can follow @dellcares and start a private/direct message with us and we will be happy to assist you.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

To provide the best of our support, start a private/direct message with us and we will be happy to help you.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

dell likes everything private and hidden their  contact system is next to  worthless and has been completely broken for at least a few days if not more I've  been working 2 years trying to  get a working computer  and have been sent 4 non working systems 2 Inspiron I-7 Black /2, XPS 13s, countless  incomplete repairs and am now unable to get intelligent response from the advanced resolution services

Update = After completing troubleshooting, a DELL-Cares agent setup a system exchange.

Find your Service Tag

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor