Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 24th, 2022 06:00

Laptop replacement limbo

On April 22nd I received a damaged computer (one letter of the keyboard wasn't working). I immediately called Dell and they granted me a replacement. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE NEW PRODUCT YET! I have contacted Dell several times (more than 5 phone calls of more than 1h each). Each of the customer service agents answers differently to my request. They have even tried to say that I was now "out of my warranty" and couldn't "ask for a replacement"... EVENTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN GRANTED ONE MORE THAN A MONTH AGO! I am very disappointed and feel disrespected by Dell and its Tech Support. I have been in limbo for 32 days.

• 

17K Posts

June 23rd, 2022 05:00

Update = After completing troubleshooting, a DELL-Cares agent setup a system exchange.

• 

25.7K Posts

Hello, We see you are looking for assistance. If you need our help, you can start a Private message with us and we will be happy to assist you.

Yes, I would like to start a private message chat. How do I do that?

• 

25.7K Posts

May 31st, 2022 11:00

Hello, I see you are looking for technical assistance. If you need our help, you can follow @dellcares and start a private/direct message with us and we will be happy to assist you.

As I replied a week ago, I don't know how to start a private message chat. Can someone answer or assist me?

• 

25.7K Posts

To provide the best of our support, start a private/direct message with us and we will be happy to help you.

5 Posts

June 1st, 2022 10:00

dell likes everything private and hidden their  contact system is next to  worthless and has been completely broken for at least a few days if not more I've  been working 2 years trying to  get a working computer  and have been sent 4 non working systems 2 Inspiron I-7 Black /2, XPS 13s, countless  incomplete repairs and am now unable to get intelligent response from the advanced resolution services

No Events found!