Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

2 Posts

October 28th, 2020 23:00

Looks to be a scam to me!!

Hi,

I ordered Dell Inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1 on 11th September 2020 and paid online through my account. For 2 weeks I didn't got any update on my order than I called customer care, initially customer care team said they are not able see the payment and forwarded to sales team. I spoke to multiple peoples in sales and shared the payment details. Sales team came back to me and said the ordered laptop model is out of stock and I should raise a refund. I contacted Customer care team and raised a refund request but till today I haven't receive my refund. Following up with Customer care team from last 6 weeks but no action.

Every time asking me to share the payment details which I share so many times. Could anyone from Dell seriously look into this please.

Thanks,

Srini

• 

25.7K Posts

November 3rd, 2020 23:00

Hi,

Our regional team has confirmed that there are working you and the bank to get this issue resolved.

As soon as I get to hear from them, I'll write to you 

-Susanna

• 

25.7K Posts

November 8th, 2020 21:00

Hi Srini,

I'm following up to let you that our regional team is still working on your refund. Once it is closed, we'll write to you.

-Susanna

• 

25.7K Posts

November 13th, 2020 02:00

Hi,

I wanted to keep you informed that we are waiting for our regional team to confirm on the refund and will keep you updated.

-Susanna

No Events found!