Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 8th, 2016 03:00

Memorial Day Sale Promotional Gift Card still not here

Hello, I purchased and X box one console from you guys on memorial day weekend.  You guys offered a sizable promotional gift card if I bought it from you.  Keep in mind everyone else had the same deal going, Best Buy, Microsoft, and Amazon.  But here it is over 2 months later and I have not seen said gift card.  I am posting here because I don't want to talk to someone in India about this issue.  I actually haven't even opened the console yet, so if said gift card does not make it's way to me I will be returning my entire order and cancelling my Dell Finance Account.  I have had issues with you guys over the years, but have been a customer for well over 10 years.  I know better now than to ever buy stuff from you guys for the "gift card" anymore, but right now, please someone tell me when I can expect it. Thank you.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

August 8th, 2016 15:00

Hi nschornak,

Thank you for posting your concerns on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board.  Please accept my apology for any frustration or inconvenience this Gift Card matter may have caused.

Gift Cards are sent to the email address associated with the order and arrive 10 - 20 days after the products ships (invoices). Please check your spam folder to be certain it was not misdirected from your inbox. The Promotional Gift Card will only be valid until 90 days from issue date. You may review the Promotional Card's terms and conditions here.  

Dell values its relationship with you, and offers you the option to return most products you purchase directly from Dell. If you decide something isn’t for you, just ship it back within 30 days of your invoice date for a full refund, including free return shipping. Dell will even waive the restocking fee (Some exceptions apply). Before returning a product, you MUST first contact Dell customer service and obtain a Credit Return Authorization (CRA) number before the end of the applicable return period. Dell will not accept returns without a CRA number. To find the appropriate phone number or to send an email to customer service to request a CRA number, go to or see the "Contacting Dell" or "Getting Help" section of your customer documentation. 

If you still need assistance, I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf. Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!