Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 21st, 2016 11:00

My frustration with Dell!

Ohkay so I ordered my laptop on 3/12 and my estimated delivery date was 3/24. There was complications when placing my order so the sales person took the 25$ next business day shipping off (note that i had this on my order and was willing to pay for it) and said he would include it on them for the inconvenience. What he actually did was took off next business day shipping completely and put 3-5 day ground shipping.. so not only was I lied to, but something that I was willing to pay for was unwillingly removed from my order.. so anyway my order status was recently updated and says it was shipped out on 3/17 and would arrive on 3/19 which was 2 days ago.  They've provided a tracking number that Cannot be found when I try to track my order. So I called them today and they told me my order hasn't shipped yet and will be shipped sometime today and I won't receive it for another 3 days. Has anyone who ordered from dell experienced this difficulty before?

9.4K Posts

March 24th, 2016 12:00

Hi shadowsuave,

Thanks for posting.

I apologize for the confusion around your ordering experience.  I'd be glad to look into this for you.  Please contact me privately and include your order number and customer number with your message.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!