Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

1 Message

December 30th, 2018 23:00

My horrible experience with the premium warranty in India

I have had a service request that started in November. There was a technician who came and got the laptop in working condition on the 5th of December. There were several issues that he found that he could not resolve due to part availability. Its been over a month now and there has been nobody who has come to repair the laptop. I was told that the team needed approval for the parts. After 2 weeks of no approval, a flurry of emails and calls with the tech support team, I escalated the issue to what was supposed to be the highest level team in India. The experience with them was worse, they would not contact me, keep sending me emails delaying the call backs by 24 to 48 hours with no explanation but they got a service scheduled. The technician called me on the day and told me all the parts had not arrived and the service would be delayed by a further 24 hours. Its been 4 days since and my service has still not been resolved. After hounding the tech support team, I was told that the escalations team has scheduled a call back for 2nd Jan which I had no idea about. There are multiple parts that are failing on my Alienware 17 r2. I travel a lot and most of my work is on my laptop. I purchased premium care so that I would not be handicapped in case the laptop failed. The dell technician who visited me suggested that it would be easier to replace the laptop but had no authority to suggest it to the higher ups. I sincerely suggest that you'll integrate your teams better cause I agree with the technician, its been over a month and my issue persists while your customer service gives me the runaround. I am travelling on to Australia at the end of January and I feel that the team is just delaying this till I am gone. I cannot believe the horrible customer service that I have received after having purchased the "premium care". I really wouldn't recommend Dell in India. There have been a lot of issues on the Alienware series and the customer support in India is horrible.
No Responses!
No Events found!