Start a Conversation

Unsolved

E

1 Message

October 21st, 2018 21:00

My order was cancelled

Hi Last September I ordered a high tech customized laptop the cost was above 2,700. I am a customer since 2005 all my laptops from dell. My last order was cancelled and my experience was the worst. I have been told that I will receive my order October 24 which I requested to be before this date due to traveling issue and I order a month a head. I tried to contact the sales person (Akash Babu) who helped me in my order through the chat a week ago to check the order status he/she did not reply to me. Then I tried to access my order status online where I discovered that it was posed and I never notified that this could delays my order so I was forced to cancel it despite that I need laptop for my work. So all I got is wasting my time with dell which is a huge disappointment. I wished that they at least informed me about whats going on so I can find another computer somewhere else since the big dell can’t provide me with my needed labtop.

6 Posts

October 22nd, 2018 09:00

you may get a replacement from other manufacture. If Dell is the only brand you need, you can try microsoft store online, they ship immediately. I ordered 1 hp omen from microsoft on morning and got it the next day late afternoon! 

No Events found!