Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

April 19th, 2018 16:00

Need Assistance with Recent Order

Hi, would anyone be able to help me on the right methods to get this order sorted?:

I placed an order on Monday 4/16 for the Sony 55 in 900e television with 250 e-gift card plus 2 HDMI cables, but the transaction was flagged as fraud due to the billing of a small amount and refunded and then an attempt to charge me the full amount. I have no idea why that happened. Anyways, sorted that out with my bank and Dell customer service. Next day I get an email that the order is put on hold/cancelled due to the transaction not going through. So I do the same thing and figure out that the transaction is pending for my bank and it is on Dell end now. I call the customer service and they tell me everything is ok now after the email. I get an order # that is only for one cable and the rest is still processing. Plus for some reason this PO isn't associated with my Dell account so I don't think I will get the gift card or the member credit.  I was rushed off the phone all 3 times. So I'm not sure what to do and it seems nobody wants to help me on Dell side. I've tried email and then they give me customer service # which didn't help me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to cancel but it seems I might have too before this gets any more out of hand later. 

No Responses!
No Events found!