Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 27th, 2017 14:00

Need help with a shipment

I ordered a laptop on the 23rd. Yesterday I noticed that my order had a tracking number with Fedex. However I was never notified that the laptop has shipped and my order status was still at confined and the fedex tracking number has stayed at label created. I talked to Dell chat about the issue but it's been over 24 hours. Who should I contact to find out where my item is and what's going on with it?

May 31st, 2017 08:00

Hi Wolfy64,

Thank you for posting your concerns on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. We apologize for the delay in our response and for the inconvenience caused.
Let me go ahead and check the order for you. For which we will need the order number, registered owner and email ID in a private message. With the details you share, I will be able to check the exact status which I can share with you.

To send a private message, click on my name and select ‘Send private message’.

2 Posts

May 31st, 2017 10:00

Thanks. I sent you the private message with the requested information.

June 1st, 2017 06:00

Hi Wolfy64,

Thank you for sharing the details. I have responded to your private message.

4 Posts

June 3rd, 2017 16:00

Can you please do me a favor and keep me updated on your situation? I bought a laptop on the 25th. It said it shipped on the 2nd. However when I click on the tracking information it says shipping date pending estimated delivery date pending. Yet it still says in tramsit... never had this problem with another company. I just wanna know when you get your laptop because I should get mine shortly after you do!!

June 4th, 2017 10:00

Hi Cedric,

We have responded to you on this link: http://dell.to/2qUMdMN.

No Events found!