Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 6th, 2012 05:00

Need some help

not sure if im posting this in the right section, but i ordered my alienware m17x r4 about 2 weeks ago, and and my computer has been in production ever since, it says estimated deleivery is this friday november 9th, but it still hasnt shipped yet, so is it still coming friday? i just need an update or something on this, my order number is 

240 Posts

November 6th, 2012 06:00

Hi mrflash23,

I am so sorry for the delay in order. I do see that the order is in production and the estimated delivery date is 11/09/2012.

I do see that there is no delay in the order and 11/09/2012 is the estimated delivery date. I do recommend you to wait till 11/09/2012 for the order to arrive.

Please do get back to us for any further concerns.

11 Posts

November 9th, 2012 17:00

Hi Dell,

Thanks for letting me know, so today is november 9th, and i have not received my laptop, its 8pm here in orlanod FL, and nobody has showed up,  i worked today but got off early, around 3pm today, and i got home 30 minutes ater, and there was no note on my door, that they came,  and i have been here all day, so anything on this? i also should have said in my original post that since it just been in production this whole time, it never did go to the shipping stage, it just stayed at production, and it still is

11 Posts

November 9th, 2012 17:00

Also to add to my last replay, i have ordered a laptop from yall a couple of months ago, and it only took a week for it to go into shipping, and yall sent me another email saying it has shipped, but this was not the same this time, i just didnt get an email confirmed for shipping at all, so i cant track it either

11 Posts

November 9th, 2012 18:00

UPDATE: so i just had online chat with yall, and they said that since it is in such high demand its still in processing, i didnt think it will take this long, cause i ordered this 3 weeks ago

240 Posts

November 16th, 2012 02:00

Hi mrflash23,

The order was shipped from dell on the 8th November 2012 and FedEx was supposed to deliver the package on the 9th.

Unfortunately due to some delay FedEx received the shipment at their location on the 12th November.

FedEx did try to deliver the package on 14th November, but since no one was there to receive the package FedEx delivered the next day which is 15th November.

I do see that you have received the package on the 15th; I sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience on behalf of DELL.

Please do get back to us on any further assistance.

11 Posts

November 19th, 2012 08:00

? i think yall confused this with another forum, this was about my alienware m17xr4 laptop

240 Posts

November 19th, 2012 22:00

Hi mrflash23,

The details provided to you is in regards to the Alienware order that you had purchased from Dell.

As per the delivery status from FedEx I see that you have received the package.

Hope all your issue is taken care.

Please do get back to us for any information or assistance.

No Events found!