Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 29th, 2020 23:00

Netherlands, help needed with order

Hi,

I’ve purchased a Dell XPS 13 on the 23rd of February and later that week I’ve also purchased a Dell Energy backpack.

I’ve paid with iDeal which is the common way of paying here in the Netherlands. However, I did not receive any confirmation e-mail for both of my orders. So I called the customer service, all they said was that it could take up to 5 (!!) days for the payment to get processed. Usually this would be processed immediately with iDeal. The IBAN i transferred to is also Dutch so five days is quite long.

Well, I’m willing to wait for five days, but those five days have passed, so I’m really curious if anyone here could help me. All I have is some numbers that were included in my transaction. One number has this format: NL1234-1234-12345 which I used to try track the status of my order but it said that no order exists with this number.

3 Posts

March 4th, 2020 04:00

For anyone interested, there seemed to be a problem with iDeal payments not getting processed. For Dutch customers for now I recommend using either PayPal or a regular bank transfer. I'm getting my purchases anyway after some customer care contact.

Thanks to the Dell international and regional customer care.

No Events found!