Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

13 Posts

June 23rd, 2020 02:00

No order number, cannot track order?

Well, I have ordered my dell Inspiron laptop today but have not received the order number. So basically I am not able to track the order. Also, the expected delivery date at the time of placing the order was 13th-23rd July. Hence, already lead time is high and still order number has not been generated. Also, the offer which I have used to order the laptop is valid till 30-06-2020 and hence, in case if I have to re-order it, the offer may not be valid by then. Please look into this urgently.

June 28th, 2020 22:00

I have ordered my Dell Inspiron 7591 on 24-06-2020 and while tracking the order, the status page shows that the order has been shipped with a local carrier. Incorrect tracking ID of YCH and Bluedart I have 2 packages, one is shipped through Bluedart and other through YCH. However, when I pressing the link provided to track the package on the dell website, I am getting the message that "order not found". I don't understand as to what has happened to my order. Has it not been shipped or the package is lost?? I have contacted the order support and raised the issue but no reply has been received yet. My Support Request: . Please, someone, tend to it at the earliest.

Thanks,

Shivendra

June 28th, 2020 22:00

Hi, I don't understand why my discussion posts are getting marked as spam. I have sent the personal message as well to Dell-Cares but don't know the reason for getting marked as spam. My post was regarding the incorrect tracking IDs.

here. You may reply to that thread. Dell-Admin>

June 29th, 2020 01:00

Hi,

I am facing issue in tracking my order as ID given on the website state "order not found".I have raised the order support request as well, but till now nothing has been done about it. Please resolve my issue at the earliest. Thanks

Shivendra

June 29th, 2020 02:00

Hi, 

If my order is not yet shipped and is in the production stage, then why does it show on the Dell website under order tracking that the "Build Complete" and "Order shipped using local carrier". I mean how can I know the exact status if the one given on Dell website is incorrect.

Even I am getting worried now, as I have not received any response to the support request which I have raised and I don't have any idea about where my order is. My previous posts regarding the same were collapsed marking them as spam. As per the order details my order is being shipped by Bluedart and YCH but the tracking ids are invalid and I am getting concerned about it now.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

Greetings, Shivendra

Thanks for reaching out. The order has been assigned to logistics team and not shipped yet. The online website would move to shipped status once the order completes production. The numbers on the website will not fetch any details.

As of now, the order is estimated to be shipped by July 23rd. Once the order is shipped, the tracking details would be available on Bluedart website. You could enter the order # under  the field "Ref No" on Bluedart website to check the order status once shipped.

Tracking

June 30th, 2020 04:00

@Dell-Sahana R 

Can you please clear my above query??

July 24th, 2021 17:00

I've been having the same problem as well, it's already been more than ten days since I placed my order and now finally when I find out the order has been shipped I'm unable to track my order and now from this thread I get to know that it probably hasn't even been shipped yet.

Wouldn't this fit the description of an unfair trade practice under the consumer protection act 2019 to give out misleading information on your web portal @Dell-Sahana R with no access to a grievance redressal officer which is also mandated by the act.

No Events found!