Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

8 Posts

October 1st, 2019 20:00

Non expiration gift card

Hello I am posting this for others to know. 

I have purchased a non expiration dell gift card except I cannot use it in 2019.

I have redeemed it in 2017 before but found another product from delloutlet  as I wasn't happy with what I had purchased.  I have invoice proof so dell cannot dispute this fact that they were usable on dell outlet.

Now I want to purchase another item from dell outlet.

Except dell outlet now blocked out the use of gift cards I have found.  What is the reason for this?  Changing the terms of the gift card after I bought one is fraud.

If things continue as they are i will have to take dell to small claims court for my 500 dollars back.

Also i am using a cash back website for 10% extra back on top of 14% coupon code.  If dell cannot match it then I will argue against them because it is their own fault and now committing fraud.

I'll let them refund my money then if they wont let me use the card since they changed the rules without my consent.

So what is going on?

Dont make me sue dell for wasting hours of my time and give my 500 back.  At this point I should be asking for an extra 50 dollars per hour spent arguing.

8 Posts

October 2nd, 2019 02:00

Adding extra information for the world. 

The customer service extremely bad.

Offering no fixes even though I gave them gift card number and pin.

I triple checked dell website also myself.

Works perfectly on retail new computers.

Does not work on dell outlet side.

People you are warned. Dell changed their gift card redemption policy without telling me.  I bought a gc 2 yrs ago and used it on dell outlet just fine. 

Now Dell changes it so you cannot use gift cards there 2 yrs later j have taken screenshots to take them to court.

Why they do this I have no idea! but the checkout process has no option for gift card redemption.

With bad cs.  It's so painful. They are unhelpful as well as pretending to be ignorant.  I really want to sue dell at this point.

8 Posts

October 2nd, 2019 03:00

Screenshot_20191002-030833_Photos.jpg

Except my gift card is redeemable for dell outlet 2yrs ago it is NOT a promotional gift card.

Unless dell screwed me over I'll demand reparations then.

Made screenshots.

I have proof I used said gift card 2 yrs ago on Dell outlet.  That is bs basically then.  I'll start to file complaints with bbb ftc fcc and sue dell for committing fraud against me changing terms of my gift card without my agreement.

No Events found!