Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 25th, 2013 14:00

Not satisfied

Greetings,

I purchased a gift card through American Express specifically for two items on your website. I placed an order on 1/19 for the items and they were both listed as in stock. One arrived on 1/23. The other had not arrived by 1/25 so I logged into your website to investigate. On your website, the item that had not arrived was listed as delivered. I was concerned and began a chat with a representative. While patient and apologetic, she did not listen or attempt to achieve resolution to my problem. She described that this item had been back ordered to 2/21/13 and that she could offer me text message updates on the status. I provided that this was not acceptable and I would like a refund. She explained she could not comply as the order had been sent to the vendor. I expressed that I did not believe this was a concern of mine, as my order was placed with Dell in earnest. After further discussion she had her supervisor call me and express the same sentiment. I take away that your website does not track inventory properly, that your website lists items as delivered when they are not, and that your policies surrounding returns when Dell is at fault are rigid and not customer focused. As a consumer, I need to express to you just how unsatisfied I am with these issues. I have now spent close to two hours dealing with this frustration, and am no closer to having resolution than when I began. I am not sure if I will get a refund, or how it will be applied. Furthermore I have no intention of purchasing from your company again.

3 Apprentice

• 

8.8K Posts

January 26th, 2013 08:00

This should help:

* Please send your issues to our Customer Care/Order Support Liaison, DELL-Lorna M
* Click this link http://dell.to/PWMBSV
* Click Start conversation or Send Email. She will need the following information to investigate it -
Email Address:
Name:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number
Service Tag #
Re: Gift Card Problem
Zb1
No Events found!