Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 16th, 2017 17:00

ORDER # 155150763

Dear DELL.

Please help. The order verification is the worst thing Dell is doing to the customers. I have tried to resolve the issue for weeks now. Nothing is getting resolved.
here ie what's happening. I put an order. it gets cancelled. I called but no one can help. I called again and no one can help. I place another order. I call again and again with verification team and customer service but no one can help. reasons are I am placing too many orders..I put 4 orders and 3 got returned..what household can't order more than 4 orders??? what kind of computer company is this??
they placed a permanent hold on my name and address and give me the most stupidest excuses to cancelling all orders. this is the worst of the worst experience with Dell. They all need to get fired. I think I called 20 times + for one computer order. it is still not getting resolved. just 2 mins ago, I talked to verification team ..this guy says I need to go thru the manager. how can i go thru the manager if he never called me back ever..again i called and left massages ..i never hear back from the manager..ever..

Anyone at DELL, if anyone is still out there..please reach ..reach...

Jae

9 Posts

February 17th, 2017 23:00

Same mess happening to me. Verification manager is either not there or won't return calls. I just posted about this too.
My laptop even got to my house, I wasn't there to accept it, go to post office and they tell me they've sent it back, order from dell. New 'verification issues'. Yea, the dozens of other online orders I do every month have no problems, but this extremely expensive order is treated so unprofessionally. "We'll call you if there are any problems' my foot.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

February 19th, 2017 09:00

Greetings steveheaven79,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. I apologize for the overall experience. As per our records, I do not find any issue with the account. Please private message the registered name on the account and I'll see what best can be done. 

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

8 Posts

February 24th, 2017 06:00

Same thing is happening to me. I ordered an XPS 15 on Sunday and they cancelled it on Monday. I still can't seem to reach the guy I need to talk to in order to get things sorted out. Its . I've never had to go through so much grief just to get an order processed in my whole life. Even Apple, who makes equally expensive and high quality products doesn't jerk its customers around like DELL does. Its like they go out of their way to make it difficult or don't want people buying their products!

9 Posts

February 24th, 2017 13:00

Exactly! I wish someone would. I just finished being a student and can't afford it. The money for the laptop itself was going to be paid back to me as a present.

They're going to issue me a refund in 10-15 days.

Oh wow how great! What about the 5+ hours I've wasted on their phone line? What about the money I didn't have access to for a month while my order was built and shipped. What about the promises I was given on phone of no problem?

This is ignoring the fact that it even got to me, I sent someone an hour drive to pick it up for them to decide to send it back, after telling me the day before to go pick it up. In fact till an hour before it was available according to Purolator.

Disgusting practice. I've gone through phone, each time they'e told me it's fixed or give me an email who never gets back or whatever it is, and then I notice nothing has changed. Talked to this forum and even went on their Twitter yesterday who couldn't help either.

No Events found!